Shop by Collection
- Arts & Photography
- Biographies & Memoirs
- Business & Money
- Children's Books
- Christian Books & Bibles
- Comics & Graphic Novels
- Computers & Technology
- Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Education & Teaching
- Engineering & Transportation
- Featured Books
- Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Home page
- Humor & Entertainment
- Medical Books
- Religion & Spirituality
- Science & Math
- Sports & Outdoors
- Test Preparation
In this landmark book, Randy Gage the world's preeminent expert on Network Marketing reveals how you can generate ongoing passive income and create complete financial freedom. Randy cuts through the fluff and the hype to show you exactly how to produce success in this amazing business.
- How to choose the right company;
- The difference between scams and legitimate MLM;
- How to locate the best candidates;
- The secrets to making compelling presentations; and,
- How to develop leaders on your team.
"The book that transformed the profession!"
In How to Build a Multi-Level Money Machine, Randy Gage lays bare his complete, generic system for developing a large network that throws off residual income for decades.
In this completely revised and updated 4th edition of this book, Randy reveals what's working right now in the marketplace. You'll learn all of the secrets to creating an ongoing cash machine.
In this information-dense book you'll discover:
- Why Network Marketing is the solution for today s economy;
- What it takes to be successful in the business;
- How to select the right company for you;
- The core qualities that lead you to success;
- How to get started fast;
- Power prospecting strategies;
- The secrets to building depth;
- How to conduct powerful meetings;
- Leadership strategies that produce massive growth; and,
- Much, much more!
You'll see why this book has been called the "Bible of Network Marketing!"
There s no "rah-rah" hype -- just Randy's nuts-n-bolts techniques for how you build a large, exponentially-growing organization. This is the seminal book on the science of network marketing. Get it!
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION